2012 NFL Kickoff Game Predictions

DaRadniz29

If the Pats win, it will be Denver because of Tebow. NBC didn't get a chance to televise a Denver game and get Tebow on their network this season. They will want that next season.

The game will be in New England... That is how the schedule rotation works

He didnt mean it as a game in Denver, he meant it as the Broncos playing on SNF.

Oh sorry... I misread it

• 2 weeks later...

Why not have a rematch of this season's conference championships? 2 of the most intensely competitive games in recent memory?

49ers @ Giants

or

Ravens @ Patriots

I don't know if the Ravens play the patriots in Foxboro, but it matters not.

As for 49ers @ giants - the Giants are at SF again next season, I don't think the 49ers visit the Giants otherwise that would definitely be a consideration.

Since NYG won the Super Bowl I think they will host either Saints or Packers. GB probably the most likely candidate.

• 1 month later...

Why are they passing up Giants-49ers? The NFC title game came down to overtime and the 49ers have actually added some interesting pieces over the offseason, including former Giant Mario Manningham.

Whatever, NFL.

Fake edit: The game would be a road one for the Giants. Nevermind that. But why not Packers at Giants? C'mon now!

6uXNWAo.png

Four words for you, Curtu: En...Eff...Cee...East.

Keyword East.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived