Portland Beavers & Las Vegas Black Jax

Ndfreek12

• Export your images in .png to make them look better
  • Use the rectangle tool to draw teeth. These aren't straight and it's fairly obvious that you used the eraser
  • Make the edges smoother, especially around the tail
  • Make him have a fierce expression

You've posted several different logos. I suggest that you pick one and work on it, and when it's done and people like it, work on another as an alt.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Export your images in .png to make them look better
  • Use the rectangle tool to draw teeth. These aren't straight and it's fairly obvious that you used the eraser
  • Make the edges smoother, especially around the tail
  • Make him have a fierce expression

You've posted several different logos. I suggest that you pick one and work on it, and when it's done and people like it, work on another as an alt.

I was going to use the head as a primary and the full body as a secondary

Champs-3.pngAppreciatethegame.png

"My name is Ignatius Peabody Nobel from East Westerton, Missouri.and this is my friend, um, Ted"

the full body beaver looks great! maybe make his tail look like a baseball for a secondary. try something different.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

the full body beaver looks great! maybe make his tail look like a baseball for a secondary. try something different.

Like put baseball stitches as the beaver tail pattern?

"My name is Ignatius Peabody Nobel from East Westerton, Missouri.and this is my friend, um, Ted"

Like put baseball stitches as the beaver tail pattern?

yeah!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I agree about the raccoon cap and the facial expression. Those additions would make the concept much better. Also, you need a keyline when the beaver is on the brown background. Without it, the nose disappears.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

The current beaver logo (standing up, showing teeth) is the best so far.

As others have stated, add a keyline. Also, I'd love to see how this beaver would look holding a baseball bat or a glove. Kind of like how the Cardinals logo has two birds perched on a bat. I think you might have a winner.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The current beaver logo (standing up, showing teeth) is the best so far.

As others have stated, add a keyline. Also, I'd love to see how this beaver would look holding a baseball bat or a glove. Kind of like how the Cardinals logo has two birds perched on a bat. I think you might have a winner.

Can anyone one explain to me how to do a keyline?

It definitely looks better, but you still need to fix the teeth. Also, in the bottom right part of the beaver's head, there's a "blob" (the outline's thicker).

It definitely looks better, but you still need to fix the teeth. Also, in the bottom right part of the beaver's head, there's a "blob" (the outline's thicker).

I just noticed that, I need to be more observant.

the brown and green jerseys should just be those two colours. and bigbubbas right when it comes to the blob. also whats with the blob next to the script when you are showing what the cap logo and script look like?

I may as well cover the jerseys now:

• Make the scripts less wide
  • Shrink the NOB
  • Move the numbers from the left side to the right side
  • The bottom jerseys could work as BP jerseys, but not as alts. I suggest making those the BP unis and making a green and a brown alt (with scripts).
  • For the scripts, numbers, etc..., I'd use dark brown.
  • I think a green cap with a brown bill (on the road) would look great.

Since you're gonna be updating the jerseys, would you mind making them bigger (unless they'd become pixelated).

I may as well cover the jerseys now:

• Make the scripts less wide
  • Shrink the NOB
  • Move the numbers from the left side to the right side
  • The bottom jerseys could work as BP jerseys, but not as alts. I suggest making those the BP unis and making a green and a brown alt (with scripts).
  • For the scripts, numbers, etc..., I'd use dark brown.
  • I think a green cap with a brown bill (on the road) would look great.

Since you're gonna be updating the jerseys, would you mind making them bigger (unless they'd become pixelated).

Alright so basically, the logos improved onto the jerseys?

Archived