Tradition Nordiques concept

bleuet

That's very nice. I love the arm striping. Two suggestions. The first would be to add a red outline to the numbers, just to tie them in with the rest of the look. The second would be to save the file as a .png

It'll make for a cleaner looking image.

I agree on the red number outline. a very thin outline would really make that pop.

get rid of the angle on the sleeve stripes. That's going to look very awkward from the side, and really, that corner is just going to add clutter to a very busy area. Plus, what exactly is going on at the ends of your sleeves? half/half, almost a hidden shoulder stripe, at the ends? is that piping, too? For a team that prided itself on the blandest jerseys in the modern history of the game, it's just too much. too many bumper stickers, as it were. Cut down on some of that. Less really is more.

I think you've got a good thing going here, and there have been very few Nords concepts that I've liked. very few. Keep up with this one based on C&C you get.

oh, and you have a hole in your blue socks. Might want to look at that one

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Thanks all

Sparky, made up a igloo concept for fun. My compass is not so popular in the Nords crowd it seems..

OK on the red outline, will work on this.

Also OK on png.

The fleur on hem... In this approach, the team would have a third which would be the blue 1980-94. So a uniform is missing in the set..

Sparky, made up a igloo concept for fun. My compass is not so popular in the Nords crowd it seems..

The thing is bleuet, the Nords were going to ditch their igloo logo. (If they hadn't moved):

and don't the Avs own the rights to the "igloo" anyway?

As much as your Nordiques friends don't want to hear it, IF they get a team, it may NOT be the Nords.

I'd be hanging on to that compass logo.

The thing is bleuet, the Nords were going to ditch their igloo logo. (If they hadn't moved):

and don't the Avs own the rights to the "igloo" anyway?

As much as your Nordiques friends don't want to hear it, IF they get a team, it may NOT be the Nords.

I'd be hanging on to that compass logo.

Here's for my Nova Scotia friend ;-)

6849290273_12de2a1dac_b.jpg

I gotta admit, that pops. It looks great.

I have one thing that I'm having a lot of trouble imagining, because I don't think anybody has done it before, are those stripes you have running up from the armpits to the shoulders. I think you should try an arms-down mockup of one of the jerseys so that everybody can see what it'll look like on a player

and as I keep looking at it, I'm convinced that compass logo is the perfect logo for a Nordique. seriously, to me, that makes more sense than even the igloo. It's beautiful, really. The blue jersey is spectacular. I think you should change the dark blue on the white to the light blue, just so it's not quite as harsh-looking. But I really like that blue one.

Look at that, a few tiny tweaks, and this concept has gotten dramatically better. Stick with it!

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

hey bluet. im loving this. however, the striping should be consistent. the fleur-de-lis should be added to the hem.this will make these pop more.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived