Dolphins going orange?

Puckguy14

I was on my way home from work tonight and ESPN Radio's Todd Wright says that the Miami Dolphins are going to go with orange uniforms next season.  He didn't say if it were to replace the aqua or if it's the Phins' alternate.  Nothing on the Dolphins site yet, but why orange?  They've emphasized the navy on their sideline gear the last few seasons, I wonder what this will be.  Anybody else heard anything?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I've seen a Michael Vick jersey like that Williams one, red front and black back. I love the stuff that they're doing with jerseys today. I said over 4 years ago (at the ripe old age of 11! Hot dang!) that I thought if some company re-made jerseys of guys like Unitas, Namath, Montana and Sayers they'd sell like crazy. I think someone stole my idea...anyway, back on topic...I hope they make a Terrell Owens jersey like that Williams. I'd sure buy one...I have the gold alt. jerseys of Owens and Garcia, I'd love to see a two-tone Owens...red/gold or white/gold. Interesting.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I hope they make a Terrell Owens jersey like that Williams. I'd sure buy one...I have the gold alt. jerseys of Owens and Garcia, I'd love to see a two-tone Owens...red/gold or white/gold. Interesting.

as long as T.O. doesnt convince the rest of the team to wear them for a game!  :D

I hope they make a Terrell Owens jersey like that Williams. I'd sure buy one...I have the gold alt. jerseys of Owens and Garcia, I'd love to see a two-tone Owens...red/gold or white/gold. Interesting.

as long as T.O. doesnt convince the rest of the team to wear them for a game!  :D

Or put Sharpies in their socks, or swipe pom-poms from a cheerleader in the endzone, or do a synchronized dance routine on the Dallas star...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived