Colour Optimized NHL Logos

Morgan33

I've noticed recently that quite a few NHL pages on this site are recieving the complete Colour Optimized treatment. I would just like to send the people on here responsible my unwavering gratitude. It can't be an easy task by any means (Just look at how many different Shades the Oilers used :blink: ) and it has made the best Sports Aesthetics site even better. Couple things I've noticed as a result...

-How much better the Avalanche identity looked with the original, lighter shade of bergundy.

-How many teams slightly altered their shades for the 1999/00 season

-That the Oilers original Blue and Orange scheme was not as constant as I and I'm sure many others have thought.

Kudos!

I've noticed recently that quite a few NHL pages on this site are recieving the complete Colour Optimized treatment. I would just like to send the people on here responsible my unwavering gratitude. It can't be an easy task by any means (Just look at how many different Shades the Oilers used :blink: ) and it has made the best Sports Aesthetics site even better. Couple things I've noticed as a result...

-How much better the Avalanche identity looked with the original, lighter shade of bergundy.

-That the Oilers original Blue and Orange scheme was not as constant as I and I'm sure many others have thought.

Kudos!

I just have to ask - what "NHL pages" are you referring to? I've done a few in my treatment, but haven't done many.

Is someone else doing this?

Kudos!

I just have to ask - what "NHL pages" are you referring to? I've done a few in my treatment, but haven't done many.

Is someone else doing this?

Oilers, Wild, Panthers, Avalanche, Bruins and Ducks were all done recently

So seriously, who is doing this and what team can we expect to see next?

I'm putting together the L.A. Kings right now...I'll post on my blog (in the style of my MLB project) shortly.

You'll all be surprised as to how much Purple is still present in their graphics package...

I'm putting together the L.A. Kings right now...I'll post on my blog (in the style of my MLB project) shortly.

You'll all be surprised as to how much Purple is still present in their graphics package...

Nah, I won't be surpised one bit. They still use purple in and around Staples Center (lighting), still have the alts, the purple throwbacks, etc.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived