April fools contest

yh

Teemu still does have his house down south.  This is a fact because I do have his address and phone from a past interview.  It has been quoted over and over again that he still has it and that his family still lives there.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Just curious...

but how on earth can anyone tell if its Teemu in my picture or not?  As far as I know it isn't. (Didn't Teemu wear an A on the front?)  And it is such a tiny picture, you can barely make out the face.  It could be anybody.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I thought "Teemu" right away as well. The facial expression... the guy's mouth can get pretty big when he celebrates... the visor, the stature (sure ain't Theo Fleury). Could be someone else, but I assumed Teemu right off the bat.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The gloves and his imfamous Jofa helmet, that's gotta be Teemu Selanne, or when he isn't playing for the Sharks, Pee U Selami.  It might be a pic when he just got to Quack-a-heim.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

You like me!  You really like me!  Well, I'd like to thank the academy...  :D

Seriously, thanks yhollander!  I appreciate the title and the victory.  I'm a little surprised we didn't see any other fabricated logos in this contest.  Especially since so many users here are Illustrator-savvy.  I'm wallowing in MS Paint over here...  :;):

And even though his Chiefs beat my Winter Hawks, props to gozags! for an excellent story!

By the way...  What's a Teemu anyway?  :D (Thanks to the Arrogant Worms)

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived