Saathoffs Soccer Concepts

Saathoff

I don't know how I've missed this series. These are the best soccer concepts I have ever seen. They are clean, innovative, nice, and you're not receiving enough comments. Changing the home jersey to white with blue and red stripes was a great idea for the US and I would much rather have them play in those home uniforms. One suggestion I would make is that you made the number on the home not really interfear with the stripes, but the box around the number on the alt is a little weird. Play around with that...

Again, great work. I've loved every single one of your concepts, especially Seattle and Philadelphia

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, this is a great USA set! I like the clean-cut, simple design, and the away jersey is especially nice and clean. My one little complaint is that I never liked logos inside the numbers, but if you're set on that it doesn't diminish the concept. Nice job!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

First of all, let me start by saying that regardless of concepts, your execution is absolutely flawless... OUTSTANDING work!!!

The one comment I would have is that although I am really not up to speed on current MLS kits, the one thing I've always loved about soccer as a whole is how different every shirt template is, and in your case, for many sets you use the same recoloured template for home and away; I'd like to see more variety in styles...

Keep up the great work!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

The one comment I would have is that although I am really not up to speed on current MLS kits, the one thing I've always loved about soccer as a whole is how different every shirt template is, and in your case, for many sets you use the same recoloured template for home and away; I'd like to see more variety in styles...

I would have to disagree there. I love how you have kept the Home and aways similar. But that is just an opinion

Frenchie: MLS jerseys are annoyingly similar these days, pretty much the same template throughout, rarely a variation (was glad to see Crew get a collar this season, myself).

rATMcmK.png

Thanks everyone for the comments :) This is exactly why I do work like this. To see these outstanding comments, and it's nice to have some for once.

Next up in my series. Is

Germany

deutschland_home_kit.png

deutschland_away_kit.png

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

This is another really good concept. Just a couple suggestions. First, I think the number font is a little strange, so I would play around with that. Second, I don't love the sublimated stripes on the away kit. Other than that, great job. By the way, what does the scrpt on the back of the neck mean?

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Cohenj21: Thanks. I'll think about that. The script on the neck is Deutscher Fussball-Bund. Or the German Football Association

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Another great concept. I like the lines through the numbers on the back, but it looks messy on the front when the number is smaller. I like the German flag stripe across the home kit. Great job and I'm looking forward to the next concept you put out.

Archived