All New NFL Logos

pianoknight

These were covered in another thread, weren't they? I've certainly seen them before.

Probably.

I'd never seen them before - here or elsewhere - so I posted. Apologies if it's a duplicate thread.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

my breakdown:

colts - ugly. looks like a dallas mavericks logo, and the sideways horseshoe is bad luck. downgrade.

texans - even uglier. nothing good to say about it. huge downgrade.

titans - needs some work, but could totally morph into a great primary logo for the team eventually. seems to balance the 3 colors better than any concept i've ever seen for the team.

jags - better than what they currently use, but looks like it used the original jags logo as inspiration... but doesn't live up to it.

raiders - like the swords making an O, but that's about it. looks more like a pirates of the caribbean pirate than an oakland raider.

broncos - too simplistic. needs more blue, too. but i like the nod to the original design.

chiefs - not enough contrast in the head dress. just turns into a big field of colors without much direction.

chargers - needs to be cleaned up, but a nice direction to go. again, like the titans, nice color balance.

patriots - i honestly dont know what the team needs to look like, since the current logo is awful, pat patriot is dated as hell, and this is just a blob.

jets - looks sorta minor league, but i like the attempt at being an NY monogram like the yanks and mets.

bills - i actually really like it. not sure if i like it more than the current primary, but it looks like a bills logo and it looks updated and modern.

dolphins - trying way too hard.

bengals - looks too asian inspired, and really generic.

browns - well rendered, but it's not really a brown, now is it? i don't buy the bulldog logo concept at all for this team. never have.

ravens - gorgeous. would be a perfect secondary logo to pair with a primary logo that is better than what they use now.

steelers - looks like someone's 6th grade computer art project.

falcons - looks like a robot, and doesn't really flow with the team's identity at all. just looks like a bird someone painted in falcons colors.

panthers - i like it. would be a passable primary logo for them, even if it's unremarkable.

buccs - probably what they should have done originally if they wanted to update, rather than overhaul. a little sloppy though.

saints - again, trying way too hard. you can't improve on the fleur.

49ers - yuck. and difficult to read.

seahawks - would make a great tattoo for a seahawks fan, but a downgrade over both versions of their logo.

rams - looks like a generic version of the current logo, from an unlicensed video game.

cardinals - a pretty cool looking logo. not sure i like it for the arizona cardinals, but for another team called cardinals, it totally works.

redskins - way too cartoony.

cowboys - probably not great to mess with the iconic star, but i still love the way it looks. very well done.

eagles - something just seems weird about it. like the feathers aren't growing from the bird, but rather draped over it.

giants - if it were inverted, so the letters were white and the skyline was blue, i could totally see this on their helmets.

packers - go away. is that the Cheeseman boss from MegaMan ∞?

bears - they just drew a bear over the current wishbone...

lions - a cat made of ice.

vikings - superhero viking that is obviously not thor. nor well rendered.

Anyone else notice the warpaint on the Redskin's chief is in the shape of a football? ;)

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

These were covered in another thread, weren't they? I've certainly seen them before.

Probably.

I'd never seen them before - here or elsewhere - so I posted. Apologies if it's a duplicate thread.

Yeah, If I remember correctly, raysox posted these about two weeks ago in another thread.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Archived