Gridiron Galaxy

JB-the-Hunter

GGLogo.png

Gridiron Galaxy is a concept I came up with some time ago and has stuck with me to this day. The premise is basically that somewhere out there in the vast universe, there’s a galaxy whose inhabitants are dedicated to learning, practicing, and playing football every second of their lives. There are 20 planets that make up this galaxy; each with their own representative team. And one day a coach by the name of Bill Hawkins (of Earth) pleaded to the ruler of the galaxy to allow him to enter his own team into the mix. The Ruler of Gridiron Galaxy laughed off the mere idea that a team of earthlings could even compete with the likes of the Gridiron Galaxy elite. So coach Bill Hawkins made a bargain, that if he were able to defeat ALL 20 teams, that he would be allowed to add his team of humans to the galaxy. Wonder if they'll be able to pull it off

And now I present to you the first team you'll need to know about in my series... the Earth Explorers:

EarthExplorers-Home.pngEarthExplorers-Away.png

General Theme: Balanced

Team Colors: Navy Blue and Green

Playbook Type: Offense - Balanced; Defense - Balanced

Top Attributes: N/A

Star Player: N/A

Team Description: When coach Hawkins set out to build his team, he didn't simply look for the most athletic players in the world, but rather the combination of hard working, passionate and talented... and he did just that. The Earth Explorers are a team made up of the best the world could offer.

I don't know what planets you're putting in here, but one that has design potential is Jupiter:

52793_300.jpg

Or, if you want to be technical (Jupiter has no solid surface), use its volcanic moon Io:

R3800072-Jupiter_s_moon_Io-SPL.jpg

Or, if Mars is part of the mix, this guy's helmet is a good starting point:

marvin_the_martian_jackets_display_image.jpg

I don't know what planets you're putting in here, but one that has design potential is Jupiter:

52793_300.jpg

Or, if you want to be technical (Jupiter has no solid surface), use its volcanic moon Io:

R3800072-Jupiter_s_moon_Io-SPL.jpg

Or, if Mars is part of the mix, this guy's helmet is a good starting point:

marvin_the_martian_jackets_display_image.jpg

Actually it's in a completely different Galaxy then ours. The planets are all made up.

Archived