Toronto Blue Jays

Lights Out

0kknS.png

6yrOW.png

nSSc9.png

For this concept, I attempted to update the Jays' old uniforms and create a cohesive, contemporary uniform set. Updates include the removal of the bevel effect on the scripts, the full team name on the home uniforms, one consistent script T, one consistent number font, graphite road uniforms, and more of an emphasis on blue. Thoughts?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I'm not a fan of the number font, I'd prefer something along the lines of what the team used when they first unveiled the 2004-2011 identity. I'm also not a fan of how the left "arm" of the script T cuts off part of the jay. I would tweak the T slightly in that regard.

Other then that, you did a fine job making the old identity palatable.

Seeing as your intent was to make something out of that look, it's not bad. However, I would get rid of that name/number font and the graphite roads. I'd also fix the "T" issue Ice Cap mentioned and make the "Blue Jays" script on the home be the same colour for both words. Other than that though, you've managed to pull off graphite with the Blue Jays.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I think the graphite would looks better in smaller doses. It works on the road jerseys as the main colour, but it doesn't really belong as a trim colour. If all the trim was just the blue (or just white on the blue jerseys), I think the set as a whole would look much better.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived