NBA Recreation

OfficialBailey7

Since the contest didn't work out Ive decided to redo some of my own NBA Logos I will use the teams previous logos on some of them. I will not do every team in the NBA, only ones I think I can honestly improve. Give me feedback so I know if the new logos are better than the old ones. Thank You!

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Um... not to be rude or anything, but I don't think someone who's been here less than a week and only has three posts can start a contest. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't anyone who want to start a contest have to get approval from a mod first?

Um... not to be rude or anything, but I don't think someone who's been here less than a week and only has three posts can start a contest. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't anyone who want to start a contest have to get approval from a mod first?

I just want to see what the people on this site can really do! I haven't seen anybody redo an NBA logo yet, and I don't even like most of the current logos.

3. The winners for EACH team will be posted to this topic on May 31, so there can be up to 29 winners.

why only 29? There are 30 teams...

Thanks I fixed it.

I just want to see what the people on this site can really do! I haven't seen anybody redo an NBA logo yet, and I don't even like most of the current logos.

3. The winners for EACH team will be posted to this topic on May 31, so there can be up to 29 winners.

Thanks I fixed it.

If you wanna see what people on this site can do kick back and look at the threads. I personally would not send a logo to you for a contest that has "30 winners". Become a good member here, allow people to get to know you, maybe post some work of your own. Then down the road try this contest again! But whatever you do, dont respond to old threads.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Thanks I fixed it.

If you wanna see what people on this site can do kick back and look at the threads. I personally would not send a logo to you for a contest that has "30 winners". Become a good member here, allow people to get to know you, maybe post some work of your own. Then down the road try this contest again! But whatever you do, dont respond to old threads.

I understand. Ive heard not to respond to old thread but ive never got a reason. Why shouldnt you?

Thanks I fixed it.

I understand. Ive heard not to respond to old thread but ive never got a reason. Why shouldnt you?

Because it pops up to the first page of the forum and you want current threads on the first page.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

But that still doesn't answer my question!!!

take the picture and put in on your photobucket account. take the link of the picture up to the tab. copy that link. next look for the pic of the tree when you make a post. take the link that you copied and place it the image url thing that pops up. wallah! your picture is now up.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

But that still doesn't answer my question!!!

take the picture and put in on your photobucket account. take the link of the picture up to the tab. copy that link. next look for the pic of the tree when you make a post. take the link that you copied and place it the image url thing that pops up. wallah! your picture is now up.

thank you!

Its ok. The outline and the eyes being a different colour...doesnt seem worth changing?

Also, Im a paint user myself (tried more sophisticated programmes, cant get on with them for some reason), but using paint can still produce good concepts. Yours is a bit...untidy. The white outline and the red one, both vary in width all the way round. Maybe just check on these things before you post and if you want to re create a logo, get creative!

Hope that comes across as constructive!

sigen.jpg

Oakland Warriors

NewWarriors.png

I decided to change the name from "Golden State" to "Oakland" because I never liked Golden State as a name. I also got the idea for the "O" Logo witch is seen above. Another update should come soon. I know this logo is low quality and that will be fixed in the next update. This is just a basic idea of what the logo will look like.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

You may be lacking in polish and finish, but the idea behind that "O-bridge' logo is quite good. With better execution, it could be an excellent logo.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived