Places to Buy Varsity Jackets

DeFrank

So my tennis team has been trying to get some really nice variety style outerwear jackets for some time now, and I'm trying to get a wider range of possible places to buy.

I know Boathouse has great ones, but they're a little pricey. The "Victory" jacket is... fantastic, and they're less expensive "Classic" is nice as well. Now, I've also seen Charles River, but I'm not sure they have a lot of the same type of thing...

What other sites out there have the type of jacket Boathouse does, but for less?

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Maybe it is just a small town thing but doesn't you school have an "official" supplier or one that they could refer you to?

Thats what I was going to say. In my area, there are one or two places that offer them for the various schools in our area.

Maybe it is just a small town thing but doesn't you school have an "official" supplier or one that they could refer you to?

Thats what I was going to say. In my area, there are one or two places that offer them for the various schools in our area.

Our school is in DC, so I'm not sure. Our uniforms are supplied by various companies (Nike, Russel, UA, etc.) and we have jackets from Nike, Boathouse, Charles River, etc. for other sports. But we're doing it out of school for like ten guys.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived