Buffalo Bills Concept

dsaline97

Both of u basically copied the head from the official unused logo and the body of the current logo and then just tweaked a few things here and there. So I would say even if they are similar both of you just had the same idea. If anyone copied anyone (although I personally don't think anyone did) it's a copy from the actual bills logos.

bingo.

By the way, dsaline97, when I called you out the first time I was assuming that you were trying to take credit for the head portion of the logo. Nothing against you, it's just that certain member(s) around here can't seem to understand the difference between using a pre-existing logo in a design and creating a new, original logo.

For what it's worth, I really like the idea behind the concept (probably why it's been done 20 times before :P) Just needs a little cleaing up, particularly the chin area.

I didn't mean to sound like a d*ck, if that's how I came off. It's really no big deal, it's not like the Bills are going to use yours or my logo. However, I do think that it's weird how the angle of the head from the unofficial logo almost exactly changed to line up with mine. Not to mention the eye is essentially the same. I'm not saying it is a direct copy of mine. All I'm saying is, that this is only the second time I've seen this done before. The first time obviously was my logo.

For all intents and purposes however, I really do like it dsaline97 (I mean, why wouldn't I? :P) Are you planning on doing any uniforms for this?

Heiterts logo is top notch.

everything else posted in this thread, regardless if it's tracing, copying, whatever. it's pretty obvious and none can stand at the same level as Heiterts. pure perfection.

there are just alot of similarities when you look at these logos. for futurue reference, if people use a logo as a template or base, i wish they'd just come out and say it in the beginning instead of people finding evidence and a witch hunt begins. some people treat us like we're idiots and we aren't going to find these things haha

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

The notion that this concept logo was stolen was a joke. The logo itself looks awesome! I'm not really a fan of Buffalo using two blues on the jerseys, but if they introduced this logo I think I'd be more than OK with it.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Heiterts logo is top notch.

everything else posted in this thread, regardless if it's tracing, copying, whatever. it's pretty obvious and none can stand at the same level as Heiterts. pure perfection.

there are just alot of similarities when you look at these logos. for futurue reference, if people use a logo as a template or base, i wish they'd just come out and say it in the beginning instead of people finding evidence and a witch hunt begins. some people treat us like we're idiots and we aren't going to find these things haha

Wow, thanks. I'm flattered ^_^

I agree that the numbers could stand to be a bit bigger. Also, it seems like instead of the shoulder/pants stripes coming to a point, you could make them look more like the stripe coming off the buffalo in the logo.

Archived