United States Basketball Alliance

AnthPollock

Why is this just sticking into the States? Canada would love more basketball clubs. Why not move some teams?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I agree that the second basketball in the primary logo is unnecessary and makes things too cluttered. But the second tail actually works, especially for balance, so I think it would be great if you simply extended the original comet's tail to match that one.

And I think you've improved the alternate logo, but it would be great if we could see the tail of the comet coming out from behind the right side of the star's upper point.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Why is this just sticking into the States? Canada would love more basketball clubs. Why not move some teams?

Because I'm giving state's that don't have a team or don't have any professional team one. I would like to put Toronto in the picture, but I don't know what team I would want to get rid of.

How about the name St. Louis Archers rather than the St. Louis Stealth, have it archery themed, works well with the Gateway Arch.

I've always thought that would be a great name.

Also, not feeling Phoenix Rattlers (don't want to think Arena Football). Phoenix Javelinas perhaps? Lots of options there.

I agree here. Instantly makes me think of the AFL team.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

How about the name St. Louis Archers rather than the St. Louis Stealth, have it archery themed, works well with the Gateway Arch.

I've always thought that would be a great name.

Also, not feeling Phoenix Rattlers (don't want to think Arena Football). Phoenix Javelinas perhaps? Lots of options there.

I agree here. Instantly makes me think of the AFL team.

I'm thinking of renaming them Inferno or Fire because of how brutally hot it is.

Archived