SJ Sharks Concept logo

jkrdevil

I was looking at the Sharks logo and I felt it needed more teal in it. So I played around with the colors. I made the triangle teal to give the logo the effect of the shark in the water. I threw together this concept with the logo. Copy/Paste.

Sharks Concept

Comments are wanted about the logo and the concept.

I like the teal triangle on the white jersey, but I'm not sold on the teal jersey.

Also, I prefer the current uniform set to these ones.

God job, though.

God job? That's a pretty nice comment when you said you didnt really like it :P .

well, the teal in the logo doesn't match the teal in the jersey for one. A teal triangle looks good on a white jersey, but put against a teal jersey it just doesn't work as well. I do like the sleeve striping, but coupled with the Calgary hem striping it makes the body with the actual jersey main color very small. One suggestion would be to have a simple hem striping pattern like L.A. or Minnesota or something like that. Finally, by using a lot of gray on the home uniform, that uni looks kind of washed out and sort of visually unpleasing, at least to me. Switching black and gray on that one might look cool. Just my thoughts.

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but you gave me a good idea. I'd like to see the Sharks go with two different crests like the Ducks do:

dual_sharks.gif

A simple color switch for the road jersey makes it look very nice.

The Leafs also do that.

Archived