Dallas Mavericks sneak peek of 2001-02 logo

TxRangersFan

There was a topic all about teams that introduced new logos and/or uniforms during the previous season (the Chicago White Sox and Tampa Bay Lightning being prominent examples). I found an old Dallas Mavericks pocket schedule from 2000-01 which included a sneak peek of the new logo they adopted the following season. They were already selling merchandise with the new logo, even though they were still officially using the old logo that season.

Mavericks2000-01.jpg

May God bless you all and fill your hearts with faith, hope, and love!

How Racist.

They hold Salsa night when the Heat were in town.

As if all of us just break out in an exotic dance 24/7.

Can't wait til the Heat host a "White Out" when the Mavericks play them....

How's that racist? It's a completely appropriate theme to have on a night with Miami in town.

I love that their slogan that season was, "It's payback time!" That's ridiculous.

That's a very 90s type of slogan. Since this was right at the end of the 90s I'm not surprised they used it. It is ridiculous, though.

Edit: Maybe they meant payback against the rest of the league for all the :censored: the league put the Mavs through especially in the early 90s. I think the early 2000s was around when the Mavs started getting good, so maybe this was actually a prophecy, albeit a ridiculous-sounding one.

How Racist.

They hold Salsa night when the Heat were in town.

As if all of us just break out in an exotic dance 24/7.

Can't wait til the Heat host a "White Out" when the Mavericks play them....

How's that racist? It's a completely appropriate theme to have on a night with Miami in town.

And also maybe it's just a coincidence. They had to have Salsa night while playing someone.

I mean, they had a Beach Boys concert the night they played Chicago.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I think my favourite promotion has to be that there was a halloween party, complete with 'Southwest Airlines Rapper'. Was he rapping about great deals on flights to Atlanta or what?

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Archived