Teams who are currently wearing their best look

Chawls

On 6/22/2012 at 9:50 AM, BigBubba said:

This seems to be a pretty unpopular opinion, but:

I get that the previous set was loved for its uniqueness, but I just don't like how the purple and red looked together at all. The road jerseys looked too cluttered trying to balance red, black, and purple with silver thrown in there as well. The three-colour colour scheme just looks so much cleaner. I do, however, think purple/black/silver would have looked better.

I agree with you, though it's pretty much by default.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*ahem*

spursTeamHuddle.jpg I think these may be best in the NBA if not tied with lakers IMO just classy and better with the v-neck

Not since Adidas change them to a V-neck and removed the striped waistline. Those were big downgrades.

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

Well, as the CWx image shows, the dark blue is very close to black so it's not much of a stretch to think that some people may think it's black. Everyone's eyes are different, after all.

Never saw this argument until now.

The Dark Navy that is currently being used by the Canucks is the same color that was used in their previous identity.

Can't speak for the specific twill material colors being implemented, but it is supposed to match PANTONE 296 C.

Archived