New NABA Fantasy League Logos

CDixonDesign

I've posted it for those in the League, but I wanted to throw it up in the concepts forum for the General population to give C&C as well...

I've designed a new NABA Logo package, for the league, for the 2012-13 Season.

For comparison here are the old logos:

League Logo:

NABA.png

Naismith Cup Trophy: (League Championship)

naismithcup.png

Here's my proposal:

1213nabalogosheet01.png

Sorry for the Larger size, I wanted to show detail without it being too overbearing.

So, any and all feedback is appreciated, comments, pitchforks, the whole 9. Let me hear it!

Thanks,

Clif

CDixonDesign

try and make it so that the leaf logo doesn't make it look like the leaague is only for canadien teamms

Yeah, I agree with this. I see the star in there, but when you look at it, especially with the all red logo, you mainly see the maple leaf and think Canada. Try adding some blue to the logo and make the star more visible.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

try and make it so that the leaf logo doesn't make it look like the leaague is only for canadien teamms

I thought the star within the leaf let me know that, as a viewer like yourself. I really like this proposal. There are some things I'd like to see changed, but it isn't bad by any means. I think the basketball in the primary would look better if it wasn't "cut off". Like, maybe if the lines got thinner as they approached the text portion and kind of faded out of being lines? That's the only idea I could come up with. I think the NABA text could use some work. Right now it is kind of flat and plain, with a more curved shape behind it. I just think it could be explored a little more. The star/leaf logo shouldn't have the tips of the stars poking out underneath. Minor issue. Also, I think taking the Finals script from the NBA is a little lazy, for lack of a better word. Overall, decent idea.

Archived