Joshhockey's Nike NBA Redesign

joshhockey

I love the versions where everything is non-italicized. I think you don't have to have the italicized numbers to connect to racing, it is already clearly there in the set and I wouldn't overdo it, the non-italicized versions look fantastic. Good job using Bobcats as well.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the italics on the alt only. They look a lot better with the CATS script, but not the other ones. So just keep the straight scripts on the primaries, but make it italic for the alt. And like the others said, put the logo on both sides of the shorts.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

The next concept in the series is the Bulls. Really just an update on the current set. The sublimation on the back is the flag of Chicago and the Chicago script returns to the roads. C&C please.

Team 5 - Chicago Bulls

Home:

BullsHome.png

Away:

BullsRoad-3.png

Alternate:

BullsAlternate.png

g4104.png

Looks pretty good overall, I like the idea of the Chicago flag for the watermark logo. The one thing I would do is try black scripts and numbers on the road set and try the white numbers with red outlines on the black alt because it just doesn't look very Bulls to me without the black scripts on the red jersey.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived