High School Football Uniforms 2012

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I never got around to taking a look at the state champions in football for 2012, so...here are a few. I haven't done Divisions III, II and I yet.

Division VI (8-man): Joy Christian. Joy Christian was the first Phoenix metro school in 15 years to claim this title, beating Pima. The Joy Christian helmets are fairly bland, but the logo is custom. One of the details you can't see even at medium size is sorta cool; a cross has been incorporated into the eagle. Russell is the supplier for the uniforms, which are a hot mess.

509f54a264f4b.image.jpg

Division V: Northwest Christian. In the first of two games on Black Friday, the Crusaders won out. Nike supplies these uniforms, and they're a step up from Joy Christian for sure. Not quite a fan of the black numbers, but black is heavy in their scheme. Note Morenci in white — they went with outlines only (the red nearly disappeared from their helmets for the playoffs).

L169_CIFRd3e4ac442f5f8bd933c04770be370917.jpg

Division IV: Seton Catholic! (Note the exclamation point.) These uniforms actually debuted in 2007, and this might have been the prettiest game of them all. Seton's uniforms are from TAG Team Uniforms (not sure who supplies Blue Ridge). BR is an old-school team with lots of success (12 titles in the coach's 29-year tenure and a helmet that hasn't changed in that time) and traditional uniforms to boot. This was a pretty one.

50b1b5082395b.image.jpg

I though I would join Raymie in showing some love to the State Champions (and runner ups) in the state of Florida... if the image used isn't from the championship game, it at least matches the uniform worn for the game. My favorite uniform matchups were the probably the Class 4A and Class 7A if it weren't for the horrible flywireish pattern on the shoulders for Aquinas, but Lincoln's look is really clean and classic for a high school.

Class 1A - Northview Chiefs defeated Trenton Tigers

Class 2A - University Christian Christians defeated Dade Christian Crusaders

Class 3A - University Suns defeated Madison County Cowboys

Class 4A - Washington Tornadoes defeated Bolles Bulldogs

Class 5A - Godby Cougars defeated Immokalee Indians

Class 6A - Central Rockets defeated Gainesville Hurricanes

Class 7A - St. Thomas Aquinas Raiders defeated Lincoln Trojans

Class 8A - Apopka Blue Darters defeated Cypress Bay Lightning

fP8H4Wf.jpg

Archived