High School Football Uniforms 2012

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

Valor Christian/Mullen High School both schools in Colorado

p.jpg

p-2.jpg

p-1.jpg

Mullen's number 2 is wearing an illegal visor... federation rule outlaws tinted visor and that appears to be a 45% Oakley grey visor... yay for picking out stupidly small things!

It does't look any darker than the visors that the other guys are wearing.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the bottom picture it looks a bit darker than the furthest kid wearing a visor. If he's indeed wearing the 45% grey visor it's the same one I wore, it's not much darker than clear but there is a difference. The second photo it really looks darker, I'm not trying to argue just appears to be a difference.

My Alma Mater - New Oxford Colonials in PA.

When I went (mid-90s), they had a direct copy of the Patriots red 1980s uniforms, except they had a blue facemask on the Pat Patriot helmet. Around 1998, they moved to the Flying Elvis helmets, exactly the same, but with red jerseys still instead of blue.

They kept those until about 2007 and tweaked it into this with red helmets for Elvis:

20090902_105728_newoxfordhelmetright.JPG

20100910_104956_091010-cb-nofootball2_500.jpg

Last year, they finally came up with something original going off the school's nickname "The Ox" that actually started with my class back in the 90s. Look closely at the O, a hidden Elvis:

new_oxford.pngnew_oxford_a.png

4e86ab6b5077e.image.jpg

Nice picture of Red Lion! The new changes Oxford made are definitely an upgrade. Red lion changed from gold to black helmets this year

Red Lion is getting national attention on Yahoo's front page now.

The-Red-Lion-School-Districts-unfortunate-athletic-sponsorship-sign-Twitter.jpg

87Redskins.png

My alma mater, Hahnville High, had its preseason jamboree last night versus St James High. Hahnville is in the white in what would be, in my eyes, a perfect uniform set if they were to go with traditional helmet striping.

11473295-standard.jpg

11473294-standard.jpg

11473293-standard.jpg

The team broke out new jerseys last week with names on the back. Their Riddell jerseys and contribute to an overall TERRIBLE look with nothing matching, jersey, pants or helmet. Three different stripe patterns, ugh. I'm not too fond of the number font either. Hopefully this was a one game experiment or they plan on changing the pants to match the jerseys.

11536980-standard.jpg

11536984-standard.jpg

Their opponent, Edna Karr HS out of New Orleans looked much better.

11536981-standard.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

My alma mater, Hahnville High, had its preseason jamboree last night versus St James High. Hahnville is in the white in what would be, in my eyes, a perfect uniform set if they were to go with traditional helmet striping.

11473295-standard.jpg

Next RGIII?

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

BetrosTim_111210_8671_TCasey.jpg

18-homecoming.jpg

Jacksonville, Bolles Bulldogs. The helmet is strange, silver with orange facemask, but it works. They've had this same basic look for years.

For a high school, though they are an extremely well-funded private school, they also have a top-notch logo.

bolles-bulldogs.jpg

F'n Bolles! lol

fP8H4Wf.jpg

Archived