High School Football Uniforms 2012

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone want to chime in on this?

An executive for FieldTurf says it's the only black field the company has sold. Marketing Vice President Darren Gill says the company is promoting color fields, and other schools are considering the likes of maroon and burgundy ? even white.

How the heck would they do white turf when the numbers are white?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Fontainebleau High (Mandeville, LA), my alma mater's unis (at least as of last season):

[last year's unis]

Good thing I added that caveat! Looks like we've updated our unis to match our black alt (which is now our primary). IMO we look so much better.

Lakeshore-drops-opener-to-Fontainebleau-600x455.jpg

505b8c95564ab.image.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

the game tonight with Yulee vs. Glades was jarring ; Yulee has two different templates for their home and away jersey ; also their home jerseys are black with HUGE yellow numbers ; you can probably catch that game on ESPN3 replay

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

My alma mater, Mogadore Wildcats (Mogadore, OH)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Helmet logo has changes this year to a block M.

my school, marion local beat them in the 2000 ohio state championship. another example of small world

They certainly did. 2000 was my senior year. We got a title in 2002 though, so better late than never.

Time to look at new Arizona helmets for 2012 again, since Don and I have about 90% of the 2012 helmets in the Project:

There are quite a few new two-sided ones...

rkellis12LR.jpg

gilbert12LR.jpg

maricopa12LR.jpg

northcanyon12LR.jpg

(and those aren't all of them)

This one actually debuted last year, but it's new to the Project. Arizona State School for the Deaf and Blind (ASDB for short), the Sentinels. Tell me what a feather has to do with that mascot:

asdb12.jpg

A new secondary helmet for Cienega. I've also included Flowing Wells by it (this one was introduced last year), so you can see why this might not work out:

cienega12alt.jpgflowingwells11.jpg

• 2 months later...

My high school alma mater, Maur Hill-Mount Academy (boys and girls catholic combined school) updated their unis about three years ago. Last year they put an "M" on the helmet. All the years since the school opened in 1919, we've never had a logo on the helmet. Up until 11 year ago, we had black helmets, they went to the traditional catholic school Gold Helmets. Here are their uniforms from last year. Home of the Junior Ravens. Benedictine College, the sponsor school, is the Ravens.

We are located in Atchison, Kansas.

Clean and simple IMO.

MaurHillFootball_away_zps1180362b.jpg

MaurHillblackunis_zps629dee17.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Here's a cool helmet logo and uni I found from Iowa City.

Kingshelmet_zpse8b931b8.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Here is my high school's uniforms for the past 4 years. Westminster Secondary School out of London, Ontario, Canada. High school ball isn't as big up here as it is in the US. Our jerseys are 100% screen printed and we have our names on the back (Mine is too darn long)

017_zps90a695e3.jpg

I'm #77

559020_4939822497015_1600310414_n_zps051d6591.jpg

Surprised no one has jumped on these yet:

atlanticjerseyrendering.jpg

http://www.yardbarke...art_id=11712019

http://www.lostlette...-oregon-oregon/

PLEASE TAKE MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!

Wow.

Atlantic-High-School-Neon-Green-Uniforms.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of those uniforms in action?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

My god those looks terrible.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived