Seahawks Alt. Concept

mattb6

In general, I like it, though there's a weird tension with how the Seahawks logo fits in between those stripes. I'd also change up the numbers--make them white with a blue border, they'll pop a lot better.

rATMcmK.png

In general, I like it, though there's a weird tension with how the Seahawks logo fits in between those stripes. I'd also change up the numbers--make them white with a blue border, they'll pop a lot better.

i'll try to meet some of those suggestions when i make the helmet and pants to go with the jersey.

spacer.png

Ditto whittier... I like where your going with this but somehow, when I see white sleeves on unis, it makes me think of CFL franchise. Just sayin!!..

Ditto whittier... I like where your going with this but somehow, when I see white sleeves on unis, it makes me think of CFL franchise. Just sayin!!..

i'll fix it right now. thanks for the advice

spacer.png

I mean the flag or aka the logo. Not the text "12th Man Flag" lol It's just a blue flag with a white 12 on it. Look at the new Nike Seattle jerseys for reference

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

oh, my bad, i don't know much about the seahawks (i'm an afc north kinda man) i'll update it on my NFL redesign thread, sorry you won't be seing it updated on this thread, i'm just moving all my stuff to that. there's a link in my signature to it.

spacer.png

Archived