Soccer Crest Logos

BrandMooreArt

(Images wrapped in spoiler tags to make comment flow better)

With Arsenal, I think their best shirt crest was this - it looks so much classier.

200px-Arsenal_FC_logo_%282001-2002%29.svg.png

Although, I love this 'art deco' logo they created in the '30s, and would love to see it on a kit someday. Never seen anything remotely like it since.

200px-London_arsenal_fc_old.svg.png

Liverpool's badge (in my opinion) is one of the very best. It has the club's anthem, the city crest, the Shankly gates and the flames in remembrance of the 96 of their own fans who died at Hillsborough. To me, it represents that LFC are proud of their history, and proud to represent the people of the city of Liverpool. Great piece of graphic design.

200px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

The Wrexham crest is rather good too, I love the Welsh inspirations of it. Damn sight better than Cardiff City current dragon-emblazoned effort.

200px-FC_Wrexham.svg.png

I like Newcastle's old crest, it's nice and simple, though I can't say it's better than the current one.

Newcastle-United%403.-logo-70%27s.pngNewcastle-United.png

In terms of North American logos, the current Colorado Rapids crest is excellent (although the Arsenal Colorado one that was circulated looked better), as are the MLS Canadian team logos. Going into the NASL archives, I like the Toronto Blizzard and Montreal Olympique logos.

bifcolympique_zps28a2961e.png

I've always been fond of the Norwich City Canaries badge (see below in sig)...

I dunno, I think it's badly in need of an update. (If only I had the foot in the door to properly approach the club about my concept...)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived