Soccer Crest Logos

BrandMooreArt

edit - a little twist in plans here. the project i was gathering this research for isnt exactly what i thought it was. these 4 crest logos will be for a sci-fi project where the client has created a hockey league played by futuristic cyborgs and humans. thats said, i also have a project in the works where i am developing a logo and icon for a Euro Soccer app. so the info gathered here is useful for that too.

so, as a thank you to those who posted here, i planned on posting the whole process in as much detail as i could go into just so everyone can see how it goes from nothing to something. im not sure how interesting that is to everyone, but if it is would you rather see project 1.) sci-fi robots vs humans hockey league, with 4 soccer/NFL inspired logos. or 2.) a logo and app icon for an actual Euro Soccer league?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I definitely wouldn't call myself knolledgable when it comes to soccer, but adressing the topic at hand, heres the crests I like the best-

First and foremost-

strikers_new.gif

I'd even goes as far as to say that this is one of my favorite sports logos period. The way their historic uniforms, current unis and logo marks all tie together with the simple stripe pattern, I find somewhat inspiring.

A few international crest I'm fond of inclued-

bayern-munich_logo.png

arsenal_2002.png

Also, I think in many instances, the more unique a shield shape is the better.

Just looking at all the MLS crests, many of what I would consider to be the better logos have less traditional crest shapes.

Primarily Seattle, Chicago and Colorado.

150px-Seattle_Sounders_FC.svg.png

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I definitely wouldn't call myself knolledgable when it comes to soccer, but adressing the topic at hand, heres the crests I like the best-

First and foremost-

strikers_new.gif

I'd even goes as far as to say that this is one of my favorite sports logos period. The way their historic uniforms, current unis and logo marks all tie together with the simple stripe pattern, I find somewhat inspiring.

A few international crest I'm fond of inclued-

bayern-munich_logo.png

arsenal_2002.png

Also, I think in many instances, the more unique a shield shape is the better.

Just looking at all the MLS crests, many of what I would consider to be the better logos have less traditional crest shapes.

Primarily Seattle, Chicago and Colorado.

150px-Seattle_Sounders_FC.svg.png

you've got good taste, sir...i concur, except i dont exactly fancy the Gunners Nike logo. too many colors in it for me.

I am quite fond of Rangers "scroll".

RangersFC5StarCrest.jpg

Most of my favorites have already been posted (Bayern, Celtic, Ft. Lauderdale, Arsenal, Galatasaray, , but here are some more.

500px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

I also like these (spoilered because the images are big):

500px-Atletico_Madrid_logo.svg.png

500px-FCB.svg.png

500px-Real_betis_logo.svg.png

500px-Levante_Unión_Deportiva%2C_S.A.D._logo.svg.png

500px-Bolognafc.svg.png

500px-SS_Lazio.svg.png

500px-AC_Milan.svg.png

500px-Torino_FC_Logo.svg.png

I also like the St. Pauli and Livorno crests, which are in my sig.

Some more of my favorites: http://imgur.com/a/VnYyS

spacer.png

Archived