"Blackout" college football

Delux247

I am just curious, but would it be a blackout for South Carolina since black is in their color scheme? Also, am I losing my mind, or did they used to have a Red and Black helmet as well? Thanks

i dont see how that makes any difference. is everyone in the stands, and the players, wearing all black? black out

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I am just curious, but would it be a blackout for South Carolina since black is in their color scheme? Thanks

IMO it would if they wear black tops and bottoms or ask the fans to wear black. Even though black has long been a trim color for schools like USCe and TCU, they don't traditionally wear all black (do any major colleges?).

The only one I can think of that generally wears all-black as their primary is Missouri as of last year

103844842_crop_650x440.jpg?1296596206

Here is an earlier pic before their last uniform set:

Missouri-Football-beat-San-Diego-State-27-24.jpg

spacer.png

I was at the first I had ever heard of, the 2001 Carolina/Florida game in Columbia, SC. It was the most electric start to a game I have ever been apart of. Until we got smashed in the face.

Not the greatest quality, but it's a little feel of how that game began.

Remember Oregon having a "yellow-out" back in 2003 for the Michigan game. Forgot how it was all set up but the stands were just filled with everyone in yellow, it was amazing.

autzen-jpg.png

Nothing says "Beat Michigan" like wearing one of their own colors. Ducks should have done a black- or green-out for that one, IMO.

Yellow is just as much of a Duck color as it is a Michigan color. Green outs look drab and black wasn't added to the scheme yet in 2003. Students have been wearing yellow for years, pretty much since 2001, but we called for a yellow-out in this game. And it was successful, Oregon rocked Michigan. One of the greatest games I've ever been to.

I am just curious, but would it be a blackout for South Carolina since black is in their color scheme? Thanks

IMO it would if they wear black tops and bottoms or ask the fans to wear black. Even though black has long been a trim color for schools like USCe and TCU, they don't traditionally wear all black (do any major colleges?).

The only one I can think of that generally wears all-black as their primary is Missouri as of last year

103844842_crop_650x440.jpg?1296596206

Here is an earlier pic before their last uniform set:

Missouri-Football-beat-San-Diego-State-27-24.jpg

Yea, that last set in the Brad Smith era is when they started to primarily wear black/black I believe.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived