NFL Throwback Concepts

bigmike

Cowboys vs. Redskins

So for the Cowboys I tweaked their current set to match this uniform a little bit more accurately, it also features undersleeves to continue the shoulder yoke design. For the Redskins I basically created an away version of their current throwback uniforms. The gold on the pants and numbers match now and I gave them contrasting undersleeves to add some contrast and color to the set. Here is a closer view of the leather helmet.

CowboysvsRedskins.png

Lions vs. Texans

The Lion's set is inspired by their normal throwback uniforms, I decided to go back to the blue facemask, add the throwback logo as a jersey patch, and I added some northwestern stripes on the undersleeves. I had to create a throwback uniform from scratch for the Texans, I decided to go with a Red/White/Navy/White/Red striping pattern and use some shoulder loops. I created a simple logo inspired by the old Dallas Texans logo, it is the state of Texas with a star on the city of Houston.

LionsvsTexans.png

Alright so some pretty simple concepts, but in the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought it was a cool idea. I hate how the Cowboys are the only team to wear throwback uniforms on thanksgiving now. I've been working on a couple different NCAA conferences for my NCAA series, the next to be posted will either be the BIG, Mountain West, or the Independents. Anyways, enjoy!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Dallas looks fantastic, but I feel like two stars on each side are kind of redundant, but that is how they are now. Washington is a nice take on the current throwback. Detroit is great, I wish there was some color balance with white or something, but it's a throwback. Houston is my least favorite, I'm not feeling the stripes. Too many layers, and I prefer cut off stripes

Also, thanks for the helmet template!

Cowboys vs. Redskins

So for the Cowboys I tweaked their current set to match this uniform a little bit more accurately, it also features undersleeves to continue the shoulder yoke design. For the Redskins I basically created an away version of their current throwback uniforms. The gold on the pants and numbers match now and I gave them contrasting undersleeves to add some contrast and color to the set. Here is a closer view of the leather helmet.

CowboysvsRedskins.png

Lions vs. Texans

The Lion's set is inspired by their normal throwback uniforms, I decided to go back to the blue facemask, add the throwback logo as a jersey patch, and I added some northwestern stripes on the undersleeves. I had to create a throwback uniform from scratch for the Texans, I decided to go with a Red/White/Navy/White/Red striping pattern and use some shoulder loops. I created a simple logo inspired by the old Dallas Texans logo, it is the state of Texas with a star on the city of Houston.

LionsvsTexans.png

Alright so some pretty simple concepts, but in the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought it was a cool idea. I hate how the Cowboys are the only team to wear throwback uniforms on thanksgiving now. I've been working on a couple different NCAA conferences for my NCAA series, the next to be posted will either be the BIG, Mountain West, or the Independents. Anyways, enjoy!

should be the lions' primary uniform with the new helmet logo and a stripe...well done

Cowboys vs. Redskins

CowboysvsRedskins.png

Lions vs. Texans

LionsvsTexans.png

should be the lions' primary uniform with the new helmet logo and a stripe...well done

agreed

spacer.png

Archived