Fellow Ohioans

JackieMoon

Up late, can't sleep. Here's my contribution to the "collaboration":

- Reds: setting up for what will likely be a fine season in 2013, they might even win the division again, but they'll lose in the LDS or LCS. I'll be attending Redsfest this weekend. Really looking forward to it.

- Bengals: They are preparing to break my heart. They've rallied from a 3-5 record to 7-5, the defense has been remarkable, and they have the Cowboys and Eagles in the next two games. BUT, they have to play in Pittsburgh in week 16 and have Baltimore at home in week 17. If the Colts and Steelers are going to keep pulling wins out of their ass it won't matter what the Bengals do. I like the direction the team is headed in though.

- Blue Jackets: on hold. :censored: Gary Bettman. However, the prospects in the A look good and Boone Jenner is leading the OHL in goals. If there's maybe one saving grace from the lockout it's been that the Blue Jackets have been forced to be patient with their young guys and players like Ryan Johansen or Cam Atkinson will get more seasoning before stepping back into the NHL.

- Browns: Not as bad as people think. Weeden is not the answer. Pat Shurmur is not the coach. The new owner has me concerned because so far he seems competent and good ownership is how you win in the NFL. If the Browns ever get good their fans will be more insufferable than Pittsburgh fans, which is hard. So, for the sake of everyone on the boards, and everyone who knows a large group of Cleveland fans, let's hope they continue to suck.

- Indians: Holy damnit they are going to be bad next season and Progressive Field will be an episode of Life After People.

Cavs: Couldn't give less of a :censored: about a team in pro sports. I just looked up their record and learned that they're 4-14. That doesn't seem very good and I thought they'd be better than that. I like that they're struggling because my real-life nemesis is a huge Cavs fan and he's also a huge a$$hole so any displeasure he gets is good with me.

Crew: I think they missed the playoffs?

Ohio State football: on probation but they went 12-0 so the legend of the 2012 Buckeyes will go down as the Mythical National Championship.

Ohio University football: started 7-0, had a 5 page SI article printed about them and their chance to be a BCS buster. Finished 1-4, watched a different MAC school make a BCS bowl.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived