2013 NLL Season

Jer15

Couldn't find a thread for 2013 yet so I thought I'd start one.

Calgary unveiled a new black 3rd jersey yesterday.

Buffalo is supposedly re-doing both jerseys which are to be unveiled today. I've only been able to find this picture so far.

buffalo_zps5e766dbf.jpg

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Did reebok take over as the supplier? Because I think the more fitting jerseys look worlds better than the old CCM style(or whatever they used)

Yeah actually as of 2005 Reebok has been doing the NLL jerseys.

If i'm not mistaken though (just going off memory) this is the 3rd season with the slim cut jerseys

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

My Toronto Rock just unveiled their retro 3rd. I love it, but I always liked the original Rock logo.

untitled-4_zpseb2ecf55.png

Needless to say, I'm amped for my sixth season's worth of Swarm tickets!

They had a breakthrough year in 2012 and won their first-ever playoff game. Now they have their sights on a Champion's Cup. I think they, Colorado and Edmonton will be battling it out for the West Division crown.

Meanwhile the defending champs in Rochester now have added Casey Powell and Dan and Paul Dawson to their attack. The other teams in the East will make things interesting, but the Knighthawks have to be the early faves to take the East.

CCSLC signature.png

Hate to say it....being the Rock fan that I am, but I have to agree with Viper that Rochester is the fave in the East. They loaded up.

Saw that Washington cut Jeff Zywicki. I know he was injured most of last season but he's been a pretty good player for 5+ years. I'm surprised to see this.

I kind of have issues with the fact that not every team plays every other team. It's a 16 game season, with 9 teams. Each team should play each other one twice. Can't be that hard. I'm guessing it was done for travel considerations, but still, Toronto has to travel to Edmonton and Calgary once each, so why no visit to Washington this year?

I am hoping with the NHL Lockout, the NLL gets a lot more publicity. Would be nice to see the league gain a lot of popularity. Thus, creating expansion and making the season more worth while. Only thing I don't like about the NLL is the amount of teams that make the playoffs.

Do you mean not enough teams make the playoffs? Just curious

Archived