Cane's College Renew: Independents (COMPLETE)

Hurricane1183

Starting to get the hang of these uniform templates so i thought i would make 1 new uniform for each team in a conference. Some of inspirations and some are just off the top of my head.

Army:DONE

BYU: DONE

Navy: DONE

Notre Dame: DONE

First up: BYU

These are based somewhat off of the 1984 BYU uniforms and then some. C&C is appreciated.

BYU.png

Army

This was one of those ones with no real background to it. I just thought it looks cool. Tried to make the helmet and the pants have a matte look.

Army.png

Notre Dame

This one is not too different from their current uniforms other than the helmet and some coloring. Recolored some of it and based the helmet off of the recent uniforms they war this year.

Notre-Dame.png

Navy

I really like this one. I used the navy camo and put some cool designs and found a cool font for the numbers. The sticker was found on google. Hope you like!

Navy.png

I don't care if it's a bit out there, ND's looks fabulous. Love that pride sticker especially.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

"Cool designs" and "cool font". This is where it stops for me. The other designs were pretty good but when you resort to throwing cool designs together for no other purpose than just that, I can't take it seriously. That being said I have nothing positive to say about the Navy set. However I like your direction with the Notre Dame set though I'd try a different font

Midway.png

Archived