under armour takes over the sec!

laray3

I don't get what the random black spots on the uniform are for. Just get rid of those and it's ok I guess. Nothing special really.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I actually like that look for Vandy. It's simple, but the black bars create a slightly unique look without being overly gaudy.

Too many teams try to achieve uniqueness by going full-Maryland.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I see that you couldn't figure out how to change the colors or the text at the top. What you need to do is go into the top group, then open up both the colors group and the text group. In the colors group just use the paint bucket and fill in the layers that are already filled in with what ever colors your gonna use on the uniform. For the text just click on it with your text tool.

Your number fonts are killing me.

• TAMU and Vandy are the exact same fonts.
  • Florida is almost Comic Sans-like. It's seriously like a font off an old Homestead or Geocities website from 1996.
  • Arkansas is way too thin. You'd never read that from the stands, and the television spotters would stab you.

Mizzou and Kentucky look good, though.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived