You all may want to take a look at this

bbarclay09

Contact them and see if you can get them some logos, do you understand?

This rarely, if ever, works. Occasionally the team will have a logo contest, but usually they prefer to shell out the cash and have a design company follow their every whim.

They almost never look at designs, for fear of another Baltimore Ravens fiasco, and if they don't look at the designs, how much respect are they going to give a couple of amateurs from a message board? It's our job to develop our skills and portfolios to the point of one day hopefully getting noticed, and climbing the ladder the good old-fashioned way.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I signed up for Connecticut. Here's my roller hockey stats for town league thus far:

Position: Center

GPs: 3

Goals: 1

Assists: 4

Goalie Stats:

GPs: 5

Wins: 4

Losses: 0

Ties: 1

GAA: 4.23

We have a game tommorrow. I just copied these stats from the sheets at the rink. I'm not the kind of guy who is obsessed with scoring. I personally do roller hockey to keep in shape for real hockey or Ice hockey in the fall.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm not even going to bother signing up because I'm good but nothing compared to some of the guys I've played with, but I'm gonna tell ya now to look out for New York. Long Island has a very strong roller hockey following.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Contact them and see if you can get them some logos, do you understand?

This rarely, if ever, works. Occasionally the team will have a logo contest, but usually they prefer to shell out the cash and have a design company follow their every whim.

They almost never look at designs, for fear of another Baltimore Ravens fiasco, and if they don't look at the designs, how much respect are they going to give a couple of amateurs from a message board? It's our job to develop our skills and portfolios to the point of one day hopefully getting noticed, and climbing the ladder the good old-fashioned way.

I know FIRST HAND what you mean.Two years ago I really went all out and made concepts for the Houston Rockets and Atlanta Falcons where I did the designs,the logos,drew Michael Vick,Steve Francis,and Cutino Mobley in my unis(I am a fairly accomplished sports artist,I'll post my stuff one day)AND since this was my jersey making days I even went to the trouble with the Falcons to make a home jersey of my concept to show them how it would come off in real life.NEVER.......HEARD....

A WORD BACK.Not a thank you but no thank you.....zero nada zilch.I thought my idea just flat out sucked until Pantone filled me in about unsolicited designs from non-proffessional agencies or one of the contracted shoe companies.My Rockets idea WAS better than what they chose....IMO.

98Falcons.png

I appriciate that you believe that our sport is on the same level as the NBA in the marketing sense. In all truth though its not.

The kids in New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Florida and California have got it tough making these teams.

Archived