Ripball Concepts *12/23 Minnesota Blue Oxen* ALL TEAMS DONE!

BlackBolt3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick questions, slightly off topic, but a) are these based off of soccer templates, and b.) are there any paint versions of the template or are they already for paint? I'm on mobile so I'm not able to tell

By the way, I've only taken quick glimpses of this thread, and these are all really solid. Great work

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Quick questions, slightly off topic, but a) are these based off of soccer templates, and b.) are there any paint versions of the template or are they already for paint? I'm on mobile so I'm not able to tell

By the way, I've only taken quick glimpses of this thread, and these are all really solid. Great work

a)At first they were, but I soon started to edit the template to a more football like cut.

b)Technically, I haven't tried the template on paint, but you should be good to go.

Thanks for the comments, too.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

You're welcome. I'll try it out in the morn and I'll get back with you if it works or not. I've tried looking for a really good soccer templates. One I've tried to edit slightly but hasn't seemed to work. The other is like but is pixelated around the collar and sleeves

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner. The template did not work in paint, but don't worry about it, I found a template. It is a nice template, though! it just needs a few updates to make it paint-accessible.

• 2 months later...

MinnesotaBlueOxenPre1.jpg

MinnesotaBlueOxenPre2.jpg

10 months, 30 teams, countless hours on the computer. All ending with this. I'll say this, this project has really grown my designing skills. Minnesota tries to have varsity-like logos, and modern uniforms. So for the last time, enjoy!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived