Ripball Concepts *12/23 Minnesota Blue Oxen* ALL TEAMS DONE!

BlackBolt3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DetroitRenaissancePre1.jpg

DetroitRenaissancePre2.jpg

Another simple look for the Detroit Renaissance, inspired by the Spirit of Detroit statue. Not much flash, just a clean look.

As I finish the final teams, the templates for uniforms and presentations will be tweaked and finally released. Stay tuned in.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I know this was a while back, but on the NY Reds primary I think it would look a lot better if the apple were just a white silhouette in stead of having the faint outline around it. Otherwise, its solid. Also, NOLA is a bit over-complicated for me with the multiple outlines, and the fleur-de-lises seem a bit too much. Maybe make a shield with the top shaped like a fleur-de-lis? I dunno.

Finally, I really like the way you did the wings of the thunderbird in Seattle's primary/secondary, but the head doesn't seem to fit in. Maybe just make the silhouette of a head w/out the eyes/etc, and make it a little less blocky and more curved w/ a larger beak. It would simplify it to make it fit in better w/ the rest of the logo.

Just some of my suggestions, but good work so far, I'm enjoying it.

Coulda swore I commented. Ah well.

I'm not a fan of the primary logo, but I love that secondary logo. With the horse being brown with no other brown on the uniforms throws off the whole concept for me. If you change the logos around that might help.

I love what you have done with this series. Ever thought of doing an NCAA ripball thread? just curious.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

VancouverMountiePre1.jpgVancouverMountiesPre2.jpg

This one is kinda self explanitory. The real problem was trying to distance the look from Rose City. At first, I tried red and brown, red and green, even red and purple. But red and gray(primarily red) worked out in the end.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

LasVegasCardsharksPre1-1.jpg

LasVegasCardsharksPre2.jpg

This team is the reason why there was no new team last week. The process for Las Vegas was so painstaking, that I walked away from it for a while. But, here it is. I'm pretty sure this was a member suggestion somewhere down the line. Asymmetrical stripes go down the side of the uniform.

Also, heres the court and presentation template.

Court:http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/HydroBolt3/BlankRipballCourt.jpg

Presentation:http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/HydroBolt3/RipballPreTempSamp.jpg

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived