Ripball Concepts *12/23 Minnesota Blue Oxen* ALL TEAMS DONE!

BlackBolt3

SFGuardiansPre1.jpg

SFGuardiansPre2.jpg

Took some time off, and worked on my template. Edited little quirks within it, and added mesh panels. Anyway, this is a fairly conservative concept for San Fran, with the premier of a color that I call, "Proactive Red", which reflects the color of the Golden Gate Bridge. And speaking of that very bridge, it is front and center with the Bay Bridge on the logo. And as always, enjoy!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to let you guys know, this will probably become a Friday-Saturday update series. If you look at my signature, you can sneak a peek of the latest team's logo.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

GreatColoradoPre1.jpg

GreatColoradoPre2.jpg

Great Colorado, known to their fans as the Rangers, takes from the state's nature side. The uniforms form an argyle motif with the three stripes representing water(light blue) land(navy) and sky(yellow and white). Enjoy!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

MilwaukeeRobinsPre1.jpg

MilwaukeeRobinsPre2.jpg

Woo! Half way through! It's hard to believe that this has gone on for 4 months now! This is the Milwaukee Robins. A very classy look was what I had in mind from the beginning, so a unique, yet subdued color scheme was the only thing needed. When creating the robin logo, I felt like it was weak, and separate from the look, but as time passed, a few tweaks were made, and the logo really made the look. Enjoy!

BTW, I'll probably start updating some teams pretty soon.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Speaking of colour schemes, I went back and reviewed the series, and that Seattle palette is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while. Indigo is so underused. Kudos.

rATMcmK.png

ArizonaRoadrunnersPre1.jpg

ArizonaRoadrunnersPre2.jpg

This is the Arizona Roadrunners. This is probably going to be the boldest team in the league. The jersey, while not a gradient, does transition colors using a pattern I call Navajo Sunrise. Enjoy!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Not quite sold on the number font. I know it matches the wordmark but it feels a bit forced tacked onto what is an otherwise gorgeous set. A similar style that isn't so gaudy would suit this better but that's just a minor qualm.

This is also clearly your best logo to date.

Midway.png

I just read through the whole league. I really like the color combinations that you have going on with the teams and every logo and uniform has been done well. There are some minor things that I don't like (i.e. the numbers for Arizona, the primary and secondary logos for Milwaukee should be switched), but most of it is spot on. I'd like to do a spinoff of this myself...

I just read through the whole league. I really like the color combinations that you have going on with the teams and every logo and uniform has been done well. There are some minor things that I don't like (i.e. the numbers for Arizona, the primary and secondary logos for Milwaukee should be switched), but most of it is spot on. I'd like to do a spinoff of this myself...

Wow... A spinoff? That's an intriguing proposal. I'll tell you what, let me finalize my template, and it will be free range then. If you need ideas, just shoot me a PM.

For all you guys waiting for the next team, I've been busy, so team 17 will be up probably Monday. With summer coming, the series will probably end around the 4th of July.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Wow... A spinoff? That's an intriguing proposal. I'll tell you what, let me finalize my template, and it will be free range then. If you need ideas, (which I'm sure you won't by the quality of your work) just shoot me a PM.

Yeah, I just wanted to put that out there. I want to see your league before I do anything with your game.

Archived