Ripball Concepts *12/23 Minnesota Blue Oxen* ALL TEAMS DONE!

BlackBolt3

NasvilleUnitedPre1.jpg

NasvilleUnitedPre2.jpg

Surprise! Two teams are unveiled today. The second team is Nashville United. The monogram is music notes forming an N. The main shape of the logo is inspired by the neon signs that light up the city. Enjoy!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The general idea here is really nice. The logo looks almost corporate but still ties in nicely to the area.

The N on its own is the strongest of the marks. In fact that can be said about most of your concepts where the secondaries are always the most effective. The wordmark also seems to be an outlier since it is straight across instead of slanted.

I think utilizing Vols orange in some way would look great as it reflects the natural colors of Tennessee.

Midway.png

RipballAllStar2013SeattleWP.jpg

RipballAllStarGameWestPre1.jpg

RipballAllStarGameEastPre1.jpg

This was hands down my favorite design in my years. It all centers around a phrase,"Reign in Seattle".(Rain? Reign? Get it? No? Ok.) The uniforms feature a pattern that looks like falling rain, with the ocean as the bottom. It's a colorful look, but I feel it works for a one time game. Enjoy!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I like it. The numbers are a little hard to read, but overall its a good concept. The two uniforms against each other would be an awesome color v. color matchup. The whole league is looking good- you have a unique style which I have gotten used to and started to really enjoy your concepts.

I like it. The numbers are a little hard to read, but overall its a good concept. The two uniforms against each other would be an awesome color v. color matchup. The whole league is looking good- you have a unique style which I have gotten used to and started to really enjoy your concepts.

+1. Solid job on this design, and I love this series so far, the logos in particular.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

My thoughts are that this is a jersey I initially like. Good colors, love the stripe on the shorts. But I feel that in the long term, I would grow to become very "meh" about them, due to the trees. I feel that they're great for kids, but as an adult, I would come to feel that it's slightly "childish" in design. This in no way is a knock against a very creative, well done concept.

Also, you stated that it has a dual meaning with roller coasters, is there a design element I'm missing that brings that into the design?

Also, you stated that it has a dual meaning with roller coasters, is there a design element I'm missing that brings that into the design?

If you look closely in the wordmark, there is a wave that would represent a roller coaster of some sort, and the font for Florida is a font that is similar to Universal Studios' logo.(At least the last time I checked)

Right now, I'm half way in between concepts with San Fransicso and DC. I'll see which one takes me to a final project.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived