New Jaguars Concept (NCAA TeamBuilder)

PKP_ZHaze

A3z7OKK.png

lHycO1R.png

What do y'all think? Kind of went for a blend of the old uniforms they had up until '09 with a little bit of modernization. I used more black and less teal because that's what Khan said we would go for. Also tried to use the new Nike type collar. Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions, please just let me know.

k0n60Gj.png

floridastateseminoles_sig1.png

A3z7OKK.png

lHycO1R.png

What do y'all think? Kind of went for a blend of the old uniforms they had up until '09 with a little bit of modernization. I used more black and less teal because that's what Khan said we would go for. Also tried to use the new Nike type collar. Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions, please just let me know.

Finally, someone who likes Khan's idea to use less teal and more black. Teal is so dated, it's time for a change.

Love this overall. I think the Jaguars need to go back to their roots some after the last couple of train wrecks. I'd enlarge the helmet graphic some. Also, shift the sleeve logo up a bit; the way that it is crossing just a bit into the stripes is creating a tension point.

rATMcmK.png

Love this overall. I think the Jaguars need to go back to their roots some after the last couple of train wrecks. I'd enlarge the helmet graphic some. Also, shift the sleeve logo up a bit; the way that it is crossing just a bit into the stripes is creating a tension point.

Ideally, I would've started with the larger helmet logo. I did this on the EA Sports TeamBuilder thing though so I don't have as much control as I'd like. If someone wants to fiddle around with this in photoshop, go for it.

k0n60Gj.png

floridastateseminoles_sig1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived