Quidditch Concepts

Elece

Hi guys! Well, my name is Lucas Carvalho, but my friends call me Elece. I am passionate about sports, mainly football. I'm a fan of Flamengo since I was born, I live in Rio de Janeiro. I hope to improve a lot here in the forum.

Well, I had the idea of ​​Quidditch uniforms, for some time, while watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and decided to put into practice now. Brought these uniforms and logo of Heildelberg Hawks, to give you an idea of ​​what I want to do. I would also like to hear suggestions on what to improve, and maybe I'll start a series with a Quidditch World Cup.

faaf.png

Kits.png

Sem+T%C3%ADtulo-3+c%C3%B3pia.png

Yes!!! I love quidditch! And I know there are others on this board that do too.

Your logos look very good, but the template is exceptional. Just curious, when the robes part, is the area in between the two sides of the robe an undershirt or something else? I would be so glad if you did a Quidditch World Cup!

I love it! Nice simple colour scheme, and the design on the robes is classy. Also like the European touch of having the names under the numbers.

I'm actually working on some 'Arena Quidditch' stuff, so when I saw this thread title, I just had to take a peek!

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Imaprince: In my head, I'm planning a few months in practice a few days. Really, outline the hawk could have been thicker, my fault!

Philsphan: Glad you liked the logo, especially the template! Well, the movies, they wear a shirt the predominant color of the uniform (which in the future I will add the template). About the World Cup, like the idea! Think the selection criteria, the teams, and I will! Wait my thread soon.

aci: Glad you loved it bro! Also I prefer the name underneath the numbers, many teams in Brazil are already using it ... I became interested about the "Arena Quidditch," when you have something ready, contact me!

Sem+T%C3%ADtulo-3+c%C3%B3pia.png

This is great first concept, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you! A quidditch world cup would be really interesting to see and I'm looking forward to that also.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived