Nike Swift Hartford Whalers

JCRGraphix

I was going through some stuff at my house last night and found an old Hartford Whalers poster. Feeling nostalgic, I decided to do a Whalers concept. This is my idea of the Whalers if Nike did their design. C/C?

whalers_zps8df7b809.png

I have Mike Smith modeling the uniform. I figured with the crap situation in Phoenix, the team will probably be looking for a new home soon.

Green pants for at least the green jerseys. I think that would probably work for the white ones too.

Green jersey is a great update to the old pre-1992 dark set. Love it.

I don't like the white shoulders or the "HARTFORD" on the blue third. Maybe go solid blue similar to the all-green and go darker like the 92-97 jerseys that were almost navy. If you insist on a shoulder color, green with a white outline maybe?

Then again I don't like Nike Swift anyway so I'm probably a terrible authority on this.

mainescarf.png

A small tip: the stripes on the socks are way too high.

Ducks04.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I decided to take some of the feedback into consideration, and fixed up the home and third. Thoughts?

home_zps79c12ab2.png

third_zps410b4816.png

Yeah that looks loads better, and I agree with Dbroalexander. Pucky on all shoulders!

mainescarf.png

Archived