Cardinal's MLB Redesign 2.0 ~ Milwaukee Brewers Up!

St Louis Cardinals

Hey guys. As some of you may know, I started a MLB redesign about a year and a half ago. As many projects go, i never finished it. Now I'm gonna do the teams I didnt do before on a new template. I will also do the teams I have already done on this template, possibly tweaking a few of them.

Here is the last thread. Now onto the new. The template was graciously given to me by FooMasterX5. Here is the new logo I created for the nationals:

ScreenShot2013-03-24at85735PM_zpse8dfce66.png

The inspiration for this logo is not hard to identify. DC's capitol building is the sillhoutte, with gold highlights. The stars and stripes are from our nation capitol's flag, which was modeled off our first presidents family coat of arms.

ScreenShot2013-03-24at85647PM_zpsd9fb22be.pngScreenShot2013-03-24at85624PM_zps0cb71f09.png

Here are the Uniforms. DC Flag design on the left sleeve with the new logo on the right sleeve. Nike is again sponsoring the uniforms, as was the case in my first MLB redesign. The numbers are a completely different color from the script, which i think could be a cool and unique quirk. And that is basically it for the Nationals. Might do an alt. for them. Thinking about the DC Flag motiv on the front. We'll see. Looking forward to the C&C!

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

I'll do updates after i finish all the teams. That way i'll finish all the teams faster so i can focus on the alternates and tweaks after. And now i present to you the Atlanta Braves. I used their new Alt. sleeve patch on the home and away, then i used a throwback flannel pattern for the road jersey because with the addition of front numbers, This jersey just looks like a throwback. I also used the Tomahawk A Logo on the away hat because I think it matches the script better. Anywho, Here are your new Atlanta Braves!

ScreenShot2013-03-25at102500PM_zpsb3ae6733.png

ScreenShot2013-03-25at102441PM_zps33c4dd3a.png

StLouisCardinals.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

I love the Braves unis, but the white outline on the away looks a little out of place without any white on the rest of the jersey. I also really like the overall design of the new Nats logo, but I agree that it's a little hard to distinguish at first. The silhouette idea works well otherwise. Maybe another building, the Washington Monument?, or something?

I like the idea behind the Nats logo but it just looks lika a hill with a building on top of it. Maybe if more of the capitol building was shown? Also, I really love the flag stripes on the sleeves except it might look nicer on both sleeves.

sport-scarf_reds_zpsbb317600.png

No need for the numbers on the front of the braves, that makes it way to cluttered. I like your blue hat but only if it was used with actual alternate uniforms, Id stick to the normal hat for the regular away unis. I do like the tomahawk patch being moved to the regular uniforms, that was a good move. I'm also iffy on the flannel pattern, just kind of makes the uniform look inconsistent.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys. long time no see. I've been backlogged this week, so i just now had time to sit down and bang out a concept. This concept is the Chicago Cubs. I wanted to give this set a throwback sort of feel, so i used a lighter shade of blue and paid a homage to past cubs teams by adding sleeve nummbers. The sleeve numbers are red to reference the current set. Anyway, Enjoy :)

ScreenShot2013-04-06at95820PM_zpsfc4a5d43.png

ScreenShot2013-04-06at95839PM_zps74ffddc9.png

StLouisCardinals.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Was bored today and picked up Baseball Uniforms of the Twentieth Century off my shelf. I got inspired and banged out this Alt. for the Cubbies. I might set up the alternates in a uniform fashion to add some uniformity to the league. It will probably be one alt. based off the teams primaries, and one alt. that is basically a throwback uniform with some tweaks.

ScreenShot2013-04-07at41442PM_zpsd5de0a2a.png

StLouisCardinals.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

I finished another team tonight, the Los Angeles Dodgers. I took inspiration from their 55 since 55 patch they had a few years ago, which incidently took inspiration from the original brooklyn dodgers. The diamonds were incorporated into the number font and the LA logo. a new alternate logo also took inspiation from those original dodgers. anyway, here are the Dodgers. C&C on the Cubs is still greatly appreciated! Also, the pinstripes on the road are a homage to those infamous plaid uniforms the dodgers had.

ScreenShot2013-04-07at83724PM_zpsf70f62d7.png

ScreenShot2013-04-07at83745PM_zps1217c669.png

StLouisCardinals.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Cubs look good. Not much to say though. For the Dodgers, I like that you took a chance with the diamond numbers and the road pinstripes. The pinstripes look good on the screen, but aim not sure how they'd look on the field. Also, your presentation is nice.

Cubs look good. Not much to say though. For the Dodgers, I like that you took a chance with the diamond numbers and the road pinstripes. The pinstripes look good on the screen, but aim not sure how they'd look on the field. Also, your presentation is nice.

Thanks. I didn't do the presentation though. That was the template.

StLouisCardinals.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Archived