Cardinal's MLB Redesign 2.0 ~ Milwaukee Brewers Up!

St Louis Cardinals

Diamondbacks

For the D-Backs, I decided to harken back to the purple and teal days, though not with the colors. The colors are what they are currently wearing today, with the exception of a dark gold in place of the tan. The home jersey is cream, just like before, and the road jersey features the Arizona script from the sleeve patch of the old diamondbacks. The DB snake logo is now used on the road cap, while the A logo is used as the home cap.

ScreenShot2013-06-07at111234PM_zps037a211c.png

ScreenShot2013-06-07at111220PM_zps13fae6bc.png

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

MILWAUKEE BREWERS

For the Brewers I decided to do a complete overhaul, because quite frankly, their current design is a jumbled mess. I made some new logos, partly inspired by the old Seattle Pilots. The first logo i made is the B in a beer barrell. he next logo, which I am most proud of, is a B in between two crossed wheat twigs. On to the uniforms. Also, I decided to use the horizontal type because i felt it looked best.

ScreenShot2013-06-08at82917PM_zpsce6b7ff3.png

ScreenShot2013-06-08at82934PM_zps800f3789.png

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

MILWAUKEE BREWERS

For the Brewers I decided to do a complete overhaul, because quite frankly, their current design is a jumbled mess. I made some new logos, partly inspired by the old Seattle Pilots. The first logo i made is the B in a beer barrell. he next logo, which I am most proud of, is a B in between two crossed wheat twigs. On to the uniforms. Also, I decided to use the horizontal type because i felt it looked best.

ScreenShot2013-06-08at82917PM_zpsce6b7ff3.png

ScreenShot2013-06-08at82934PM_zps800f3789.png

Home looks pretty nice, I could see it being a decent pullover. However, I'm just not feeling it for the road. That shade of gold just doesn't work on these unis, it almost feels green. The script should also be modified, it doesn't seem to have any connection to the Brew Crew. However, I love what you have been doing with this thread. Keep it up!

I have no witty signature, sorry.

Honestly, your Brewers concept sucks. The hat you put with just the M looks good, but the B looks terrible. I would start over with them.

I kinda disagree, I think it's awesome. I love the whole 70's vibe and the type looks great for the brewers IMO. Although I gotta say I prefer the slanted type on the jersey from the first preview.

Archived