New Dallas Cowboys Uniform?

ToyFrisbee

Judging by that gigantic humongotron hanging from that ceiling in his giganti-size palace of his, I'd say he understands full well. :P

Dude's got too much hubris in his system to change anything regarding the uniforms, though.

(Serious question: anyone know who's next in line to inherit his franchise once his time comes?)

His son Stephen. Dumb and dumber.

12zBVs.St.58.jpeg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you both.

Now see, how hard was that? Simple question could've netted a simple answer...instead it turned into all that extra. That's the kind of needless stuff that clutters up these threads. (And yes, I myself am guilty of it as well.)

--------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic, somewhere in one of these threads andrewharrington posted a photoshop mockup of his ideal Cowboys look...it had a darker royal and a barely noticeable but slightly greenish silver pants and helmet. If he sees this maybe he might post that photo again? It looked really good.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

@GotPixels...Buc can speak for himself but just for the record your 300 posts don't make you supreme guardian of the threads. It's also a good idea never to assume. Sure, it's probably Stephen but who knows, maybe Jerry has a 26-year-old mistress somewhere who's always wanted to run something.

Newbs...

No disrespect. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I give you a pre-Jones mashup with one Jones era image. For me, I like the silver green. Different strokes for different folks.

There was a reason for it and Jerry didn't originate the idea. Tex Schramm did.

unimashup.jpg

Theres like 14 shades of blue there, lol

champs.png

@GotPixels...Buc can speak for himself but just for the record your 300 posts don't make you supreme guardian of the threads. It's also a good idea never to assume. Sure, it's probably Stephen but who knows, maybe Jerry has a 26-year-old mistress somewhere who's always wanted to run something.

Newbs...

No disrespect. B)

It's all good Blue. Sarcasm at it's best, of course.

I give you a pre-Jones mashup with one Jones era image. For me, I like the silver green. Different strokes for different folks.

unimashup.jpg

Exactly.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Newbs...

No disrespect. B)

It's all good Blue. Sarcasm at it's best, of course.

unimashup.jpg

Exactly.

And now they have 50 shades of grey....

I'll leave now.

galaxy.png

I don't mind the silver-green-blue-whatever they call that color pants, but I just wish the blues on the rest of the uniform were the same. It's not unheard of for a team to have a color of pants that aren't really "team colors", so keep them for all I care. Just, for the love of god, pick a blue.

I don't mind the silver-green-blue-whatever they call that color pants, but I just wish the blues on the rest of the uniform were the same. It's not unheard of for a team to have a color of pants that aren't really "team colors", so keep them for all I care. Just, for the love of god, pick a blue.

The green pants are much worse than the mismatched blues. Generally speaking, pants are supposed to match the patina of the helmet, or at least one color highlighted on the helmet (see: Steelers). Are you a Dallas fan? I've found that most people who are cool with the green pants root for a different team.

The green pants are much worse than the mismatched blues. Generally speaking, pants are supposed to match the patina of the helmet, or at least one color highlighted on the helmet (see: Steelers). Are you a Dallas fan? I've found that most people who are cool with the green pants root for a different team.

I was during the Emmitt Smith era, but not so much anymore. That could definitely be part of it. I wish the pants were toned down a little (because they've gotten even brighter the past couple of years?), but the blues bug me the most. I'm usually a fan of pants matching a significant color somewhere on the rest of the uni, so I'm not sure what it is about the Cowboy pants that I don't necessarily "mind".

Yes, the pants got noticeably bluer in 1974 and 1975. I wish the current pants would look like the ones they wore in '76 and '77, when they were the perfect blend of gray and blue. But since Jerry is a complete imbecile ...

012312nflsuperbowlgalle.jpg

13012413510012superbowl.jpg

kgrhqfhjc0e7zf0mfwbpgi9.jpg

5800018.jpg

Seconded . . . . This, I believe, was their best look and I'd love for them to go back to it. As a Giants fan, I have no love for the Cowboys but I do have a healthy respect for their history and I think a return to the Doomsday-era uniform set would be a great thing. It'll never happen because their owner clearly isn't going to do anything that would allow fans to wax nostalgic about the pre-Jerry Cowboys.

The one thing I admire about the Gmen is that they stick to matte pants instead of the shiny spandex crap that 90% of the league wears--my team included. At least we'll get rid of the "bicycle shorts" look now that kneepads are mandatory.

Yeah, the current Cowboys look is a little tired.... I think they need to pick one blue and one silver and go with it, regardless of which one it is. I think the Dorsett era is their best look and I'd do a slight update of that if I could.

My biggest issue with them is the current blue jersey seems completely unrelated to the current white one. I'd really like to see them do a simple reverse of the white one like you see on old Roger.

Archived