Looking for trivia answer

Notch Novelty

Oooh good question. I know Todd Zeile is getting up there. :P Shoot I know the NHL one but I can't think of his name!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

my MLB guess is Bert Blyleven (sp?)... didn't he play for a new team every year?

ahh Bert, one of the best reasons to watch Twins baseball on TV.. but I dont have cable for now :cursing: Any of you other Twins fans like Bert, or just me.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Loved Bert-wished he could have stuck around til he won 300...

Tommy Davis (best known for his stint with the Dodgers) and Ken Brett (best known for being George's brother) both played for 10 teams in their major league career. Louis "Bobo" Newsome played for nine teams in his 24 year career. :blink:

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

Michel Petit & JJ Daigneault have him beat--10 each.

Petit played for the Canucks, Rangers, Leafs, Flames, Kings, Lightning, Oilers, Flyers, and Coyotes

Daigneault played for the Canucks, Flyers, Canadiens, Blues, Penguins, Mighty Ducks, Islanders, Predators, Coyotes, and the Wild (although very briefly)

Interesting that the Canucks, Flyers and Coyotes are on both lists...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Reggie Sanders probably doesn't hold the record, but he has bounced around a lot lately having a new team every year or two in the past 8 years probably. He's always put up really solid numbers and is a classy, good lockerroom guy, so it's a really odd story. He may have found a home here in St. Louis though.

Archived