Indy Eleven!

crashcarson15

Yes, at the risk of upsetting the B1G haters, I like it for its I11 potential. (III? 111? IXI? Nah, I11 works.)

Indy 11 flows off the tongue for me, but it might be because I'm thinking of Winning 11, a game I never played.

And although, red and blue are overused in sports, I really like the usage here. Double red AND double blue? That sets it apart for me. And I really like the checkerboard design.

Yes, at the risk of upsetting the B1G haters, I like it for its I11 potential. (III? 111? IXI? Nah, I11 works.)

Indy 11 flows off the tongue for me, but it might be because I'm thinking of Winning 11, a game I never played.

And although, red and blue are overused in sports, I really like the usage here. Double red AND double blue? That sets it apart for me. And I really like the checkerboard design.

I kinda like IXI too!

Zach.

"Packers" and "Browns" are worlds better than "Eleven". For the record, I thought the Stockton Ports' re-brand as "Mudville Nine" was stupid for much the same reason.

And a diminutive city nickname? Now the comparison would be "Bay City Packers" or "C-Land Browns".

Well, folks in NE WI do refer to the local college basketball team as the "G-B Phoenix" :P

Archived