2015 NHL Winter Classic -STEP SIX: CHICAGO UNVEILS JERSEY

MrWonka

Designing the 2015 Winter Classic! Featuring the Minnesota Wild and Chicago Blackhawks. Hosted in Minneapolis, MN!

Hopefully this will be a fun thread to follow along with, and hell. Even post your own images to keep the ideas rolling!

I have a project I want to start. Designing the whole 2015 NHL Winter Classic.

STEP ONE: Design Event Logo (DONE)

d43819ce83475ca9b6d079edfd71912a.png

STEP TWO: Design Team/Alternate Event Logos ---

Minnesota Wild Logo: 1f51f2f4c063a4b498b8e7b14bd77fe1.png

Chicago Blackhawks Logo: 0306a2076dcf41ce240044cc5e1037f4.png

STEP THREE: Ice Design for Event ---

e5b82d347e22a2e37d7125969fd3f0b8.png

STEP FOUR: Alumni Game Jerseys (Day before Winter Classic) ---

2a2bafdbcbc26570511dc246e06b3ce9.png

STEP FIVE: Chicago Jerseys -Poll- (You Decide) ---

STEP SIX: Chicago Unveils Jerseys ---

35fb9b1c248ea9074332e9fcd6b0f255.png

STEP SEVEN: Minnesota Jerseys -Poll- (You Decide) ---

STEP EIGHT: Minnesota Unveils Jerseys ---

STEP NINE: Final Event Picture.

-Dylan

Which Logo should Minnesota use? They unveiled the 2015 Winter Classic logo because there were stirs throwing around that the Wild will use the colors in the logo. But people also heard that they might throw the North Stars old Colors onto their logo. POLL IS OVER

d9430edce84f9ee9ffccca82933cf23d.png

Aw, I really like Choice 4

Haha I'm sorry, so did I. But I kind of want to get these smaller steps out of the way quick. The people have spoken. I just need a 4th choice for the Blackhawks to start that poll, and it's a special logo I need permission for, and I haven't gotten word back yet.

EDIT: Idea...second place voted logo will be the logo for the Alumni Game jerseys. You'll atleast get a taste of Choice 4!

Wow, a double green/vintage white could really work for the Wild. All of those look beautiful. Looks nice in the North Stars colors also.

When I made the Winter Classic logo before I finished I gave it a shot on their logo with the double green, and I think it looked really nice aswell!

Not to take away from what you're doing, but I think a Minnesota-Dallas Winter Classic would be great. Minnesota's new team vs. their old team. One of them could actually use the old North Stars sweaters.

No doubt, I agree. The only reason I'm doing it is because theres huge rumors everywhere that say these are going to be the two teams.

Which logo should Chicago use? They want to use the original Black and white color scheme, but without their old roundel logo, but some fans have shown interest. But however could they actually come up with a new logo? (the 4th choice is by Eric Westhaver, great logo! Really resembles why the team has it's name, and gives great visual to the city of Chicago with its flag in the shield.)

e1699b10ba54c79342d88c43d88ceb1f.png

As much as I like original 6/old-timey teams being involved, I think they need to spread the wealth a bit. Chicago will have been in it twice, counting the thing with Pittsburgh coming up. I think teams that aren't ideal host cities (Dallas, etc) should be the visitors to places like Minnesota, especially with the history.

Sorry, just venting. Onto your concept, I prefer choice 3 with less red skin. Make it brownish. The red will draw some fire.

sig.png

Archived