U of Houston Basketball Concept

GriffinM6

I saw the update to the Houston page today on the mothership, and was really impressed by how great this wordmark looked.

70067372012.gif

I also saw a new basketball template that I wanted to try out too. So I decided to try making a basketball concept for Houston, while trying out the template, and I must say that I'm in love.

UofHoustonConcept_zps235fcbf8.png

Hope you guys like it!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

What's throwing me off is the stripes on the jersey. I'm not too sure how to explain it, but it looks like the stripe doesn't go with the direction of the jersey. It's where it would curve around the person's body.

PS: the guy looks like LeBron (hairline) :P

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Well the uniform is really generic. Plus, the template doesn't show the back or sides, so it's hard to make a full critique.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived