Oregon Ducks Football Concept

mattwillcox

As a huge Oregon fan, myself, I love these designs. I really think Nike missed a great opportunity with the pants last season and I think what you have done here is fix that mistake, and make the uniform nearly perfect in every way. I also like how you brought back the 'O' helmets, but I would like to see the winged helmets too. Also, any chance you would share this template, it's great!

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I love the pants design! Very creative, I think the pants are always one of the hardest things to design for Oregon especially with feathers. Great Concept!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Thanks for all the comments guys! In regards to the template I'm not planning on releasing it right now. I've got a lot of work to do to make this thing the best it can be. I still have to do some different pant styles and an NFL version, but once I've got it to a point where I'm completely happy then I'll make it available to the forum.

I'm also trying to make the presentation style stand out a bit more. Here's a bit of what I'm working on tonight.

bd0inSi.png

Archived