Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 more matchdays will be up soon! And standings

And it's a home and home double matchday!

I'm excited! How long until they're up?

I just finished 4, now I am starting the standings. Stay tuned. I'm hurrying!

Wow, Chicago and Arizona got spanked. just wondering, how do you simulate the games?

Pretty simple card drawing simulation. I even have a system of overtime games. As for the scores, those are determined by me. I know last year's standings and everything, so i try to make the scores somewhat realistic, but probably not the winners of the matches.

Wow, Chicago and Arizona got spanked. just wondering, how do you simulate the games?

Pretty simple card drawing simulation. I even have a system of overtime games. As for the scores, those are determined by me. I know last year's standings and everything, so i try to make the scores somewhat realistic, but probably not the winners of the matches.

I was atually pretty impressed with the system because last year's worst team (Jacksonville) is 0-4. Not bad... not bad at all.

I was atually pretty impressed with the system because last year's worst team (Jacksonville) is 0-4. Not bad... not bad at all.

You said a couple of posts back that last year's champion was in last place, who won last year?

You said a couple of posts back that last year's champion was in last place, who won last year?

The New York Empire defeated LA in last years' final.

Sounds good. That Atlantic division is pretty tough!

No kidding! Last year's champion, and the 2 most successful teams in the SLH history, Boston And Montreal , not to mention a strong Halifax team. Haha! I'm giving you guys little tid-bits of the history that's coming up.

Matchdays 5 and 6 will be up tonight with update standings. Just had a thought, since in the season we will have every combination of jerseys going head-to-head (other than home vs home and away vs away), I'm going to ask you guys to tell me what is the best looking match on each matchday. I've gotten a pretty good idea of who's jersey you like, but this is going just confirm it. I'm working away on the results! Thanks guys.

Archived