Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Scouts logo and think it's definitely good enough to display prominently as a crest, but the sash-style imo is better and adds more character to the jersey.

With Washington, I'd make the inside of the crest for the blue jersey white instead of blue to have it pop out like it does on the white jersey. And why are the name and number for the white jersey so much smaller than the ones on the blue jersey?

I will fix the font and numbers. Sash jersey, got it. Anyone else? My only problem with what you said about the background on the blue jersey is that the monument won't be seen very good. I would have to make the left part of the monument blue, but aI tried to be realistic. Did that make any sense? Thanks for the C+C anyways. Keep it coming!

You nailed Washington.

Vancouver looks good. I just had a thought, though: what if you swapped the places of the $ sign and the V in the logo? I think it might make it a little more legible.

The Boston and Jacksonville uniforms look good, though the numbers on Jacksonville are a little far apart.

Thunder Bay looks awesome (except for the bear's eyes).

Las Vegas is great. The white really makes the neon pop.

You mean the logo, right?

Archived