Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

Yup. So I guess it's the road jersey phase now, unless anyone else has any C+C. Many of the jerseys will be very similar, just white instead of the color. And 1 quick question, do you think yellow road would be ok for Boston? Or would that be too confusing in, say, Calgary.

Yeah, I don't think that would work. A yellow alternate would look awesome!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both look really good! Still not a fan of Boston's number font.

Yes. I forgot to update that. I hate it too. I'll go genaric. Will update home and road.

Thanks. Great work on this whole series, by the way.

Both look really good! Still not a fan of Boston's number font.

Yes. I forgot to update that. I hate it too. I'll go genaric. Will update home and road.

Thanks. Great work on this whole series, by the way.

Thanks! That means a lot. I'll be following your series too. :)

Good work kevsim1. Looks good. Off to another great start with the road uniforms. I know this is still growing but please tell me that eventually you are going to do a whole presentation for each team. By that I mean one image with all logos, uniforms, and woodmarks for each team.

Oh and I love the explanation of the leagues time frame. And being from So Cal thanks for moving the Jaguars to LA. Finally 2015 LA gets football again.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

Good work kevsim1. Looks good. Off to another great start with the road uniforms. I know this is still growing but please tell me that eventually you are going to do a whole presentation for each team. By that I mean one image with all logos, uniforms, and woodmarks for each team.

Oh and I love the explanation of the leagues time frame. And being from So Cal thanks for moving the Jaguars to LA. Finally 2015 LA gets football again.

Yes. I big image. Wordmark, maybe, but yes. I posted this a while ago:

Ok. So I'm going to finish the home jersey stage, then the road. I might throw in some alternate jerseys and/or logos if I feel that I can go for a full 48 jersey slate. Then, team by team, I'll show each team's identity, and I'll ask you guys for any modifications to anything that you would suggest. Then we go onto the history phase. How the league started, different franchises throughout the years, and champions and runners up year by year. I'm not quite sure if I'll go this far, but I might even simulate a season. 70 games it would be, and I would release 2 matchday results each day that I can.

You nailed Washington.
Vancouver looks good. I just had a thought, though: what if you swapped the places of the $ sign and the V in the logo? I think it might make it a little more legible.
The Boston and Jacksonville uniforms look good, though the numbers on Jacksonville are a little far apart.
Thunder Bay looks awesome (except for the bear's eyes).
Las Vegas is great. The white really makes the neon pop.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

I've given the shoulder logos some thought. Realised that the Neon didn't have an alternate logo, so I made a new one, and then thought that maybe an alternate logo stage should go before the jerseys. So now, my plan is to create alternate logos, and do the road jerseys at the same time. The alternate logos could appear in some finished teams' jerseys. I have 6 teams so far.

BostonTeamenAlternateLogo_zpsdf42113b.pn

WinnipegEvergreensAlternateLogo_zps626b0

TorontoTowersAlternateLogo_zps56ec4b30.p

LasVegasNeonAlternateLogo_zps1fdd857c.pn

ThunderBaySuperiorsAlternateLogo_zps3330

LosAngelesBlockbustersAlternateLogo_zps7

Stay tuned for updated jerseys, new jerseys and new alternate logos

Archived